Skip to main content

Reach For The Stars.....

Almost everyone has heard someone tell them to reach for the stars. I know I have. But sometimes when we do our best to be our best, it just doesn't feel like we are reaching the expectations society sets for us in life. I believe that as long as you are doing your very best to be your very best (in any aspect of life, school, sports, work, ect).

NOBODY can tell you what you can and can't do. If you reach for the stars but end up landing on the Moon, it's better than standing still, and you should be proud of that.

All of my goals in life have been considered farfetched by others, but to me I know I can reach them. I know I will try my hardest and put my heart and soul into everything that I do in the future because I want my dream to come true so badly. But if something happens where I would not be able to accomplish what I had hoped to accomplish, at least I know I tried. All of the lessons I will learn in life’s journey, I will be able to teach to my children and they can hopefully learn the same lessons I will learn.

Now, I always reach for the stars. I set goals that seem impossible to reach and I put my heart and soul into everything I do. In the end, because I know am not alone, (I've got Jesus) everything pays off.
<em><strong>"Weeping may endure for a night but joy surely will come in the morning (Psalm 30:5). As night certainly gives way to morning after some hours, so also your weeping must surely give way to joy".</strong></em> To quit is to never see the morning of that issue, the end of that challenge. Instead it will last forever.

Through my realisation, I learned I can only be the best if I believe in myself and I really do have to reach for the stars and when I get there, bring some back to share. This, I surely believe.

"<em><strong>As long as you are doing your best, you have something to be proud of".</strong></em>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Justified Are You.... .

We are saved not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit"</strong></em> Total Justification by faith was Martin Luther's great spiritual and theological breakthrough. It did not come easily. He had tried everything from sleeping on hard floors and fasting to climbing a staircase in Rome while kneeling in prayer. Monasteries, disciplines, confessions, masses, absolutions, good works-all proved fruitless. Peace with God eluded him. The thought of the righteousness of God pursued him. He hated the very word "righteousness," which he believed provided a divine mandate to condemn him. Light finally dawned for Luther as he meditated on Romans 1:17, "<em>For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith</em>." He saw for the first time that the righteousness Paul ha...

Facing Your Giants.......

Now this is not funny but we all face moments like this!"</em></strong> We all will face giants at one time or another in our lives. By giants, I am speaking of what seem to be insurmountable problems and issues. We try to fell these giants, but often they seem to only grow stronger with the passing of time. It could be a giant of fear. Or it might be a giant of some type of personal sin that you fall into again and again. It might be the sin of pride or envy or gluttony or lust or something else. In a related way, your giant might be one of addiction, something that has a grip on your life. Then again, it could be a giant of threat that is taunting you today. Someone has slandered you. A lawsuit has been filed against you. The boss seems to always push you against the wall, people around seems to misjudge and believe the worst of you, your friends believe you are odd cos you don't do what they do or believe what they believe in. Maybe there is even a threat aga...